The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie but not an owner...

supra_jms

Hello all!

Firstly i know the title is not the clearest in the world! I am currently hunting a Supra mk4 TT in manual form (preferably black) i also have a deposit with JM-IMPORTS regarding having one imported. It has only been two weeks so far since putting the search deposit down but it is killing me not hearing a thing!! Cant wait to own one and build it!

I am after a stock supra for me to make my own mark on but the main reason is simply insurance purposes at the moment. However having the opportunity to own one stock or not at 22 is impressive i feel! i am definitely looking forwards to seeing what its like compared to my previous cars. My favourite car i owned so far was a 425BHP focus rs mk2 but i have also owned a Evo x running 400bhp! I imagine the supra will be in a different league with it being RWD and all my previous cars were FWD or AWD.

Anyway cant wait to own one and meet you all!

Cheers

James

Thank you all for your kind words!

Yes i agree about being careful as my experience of fast cars have come from completely different platforms! This is another reason i decided on stock so i can learn the car then go up in power when im comfortable with it.

Welcome

I just got my supra TT imported, the insurance is killed for me being 22 as well! Worth every penny driving it though. Flux gave me a good quote.

Tom

Hi Tom,

To be honest im really happy with my quote of £800 on a supra so insurance isn't a worry thankfully.