The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi!

Justsaiyanx

Hi everyone my name is Holly & I'm from Ipswich :)

It's been my dream to own a supra since I was 10, 12 years on and I'm currently working hard and saving up for one of these beauties.

I hope that being a member of this forum I can learn a lot and hopefully get some help into purchasing one in the near future :D

I look forward to talking to people on here and getting the info that I need :)

Edited by Justsaiyanx (see edit history)

Welcome :) hope you get your supra soon, what car do you currently drive?

Hi and welcome. What are you aiming to get? TT, NA?

Thank you all, you are all so kind! :) can't wait to be apart of this community and get stuck in.

TT would be the goal, but due to being 22 and only driving for 3 years I may find it difficult to insure, and really expensive. So it's either to get NA for now until I'm a bit older or just wait. But of course I don't want to wait :p my current car isn't very glamorous lol. It's cheap and cheerful while I save up for the dream :) because that's where all my money will go [emoji39]

The main difference in price is just the purchase price obviously being a lot higher on the TT, if you get insurance quotes for both you will be surprised at how little there is between the two (or generally anyway)

Go for one now I'd say ;) hehe

Insurance and fuel economy is hardly any different. Performance on the other hand is a million miles apart.

Welcome Holly.

Oh really? Yeah I may just have to ;) I've waited too long!

And yeah oh right okay, that was my only concern the insurance being sky high, fuel doesn't bother me as it would definitely be worth it haha! Thank you :3

• 2 weeks later...

Update I've got a second job going, and starting soon. So my road to the supra will be sooner hopefully :)

Just need to do a few more comparisons on insurance and decide whether to go NA or TT, depends on how big a difference it is, if it isn't much I won't mind spending the extra cash [emoji3] happy days.

Hello and welcome to the club

Go for a TT so you wont regret it :), There's is nothing wrong with a N/A but if your goal ultimately is to get a TT might as well save a little more for it.

Plus the one you want that meet all your requirement might take a while to show itself on the sales section.

Save for longer and get the TT! I'm 22 with 3yrs and just bought mine. I had an MR2 before that I was going to buy as turbo but thought it would cost to much, I immediately regretted buying an NA after finding out the prices barely differed. I didn't make the same mistake with the Supra!

Hi everyone my name is Holly & I'm from Ipswich :)

It's been my dream to own a supra since I was 10, 12 years on and I'm currently working hard and saving up for one of these beauties.

I hope that being a member of this forum I can learn a lot and hopefully get some help into purchasing one in the near future :D

I look forward to talking to people on here and getting the info that I need :)

Welcome to the club :D

Even if your from 1pswi5ch ;)

Brought my first supra a month ago and the guys are here are fantastic. Always happy to help and you'll always get an answer.

OTBC , YELLOWS , PRIDE OF EAST ANGLIA

Save for longer and get the TT! I'm 22 with 3yrs and just bought mine. I had an MR2 before that I was going to buy as turbo but thought it would cost to much, I immediately regretted buying an NA after finding out the prices barely differed. I didn't make the same mistake with the Supra!

Same as me how much was your insurance and with who, Curious to see what your is with a TT as i have a NA for the min.

Thanks for all the advise guys! You are all so kind!

Yes even if i'm from ipswich ;)

Yeah I think it definitely has to be TT then :) I'm always on the compare websites looking at the insurance. That was the only thing I was concerned about really :)

I can tell being a member on here is definitely gonna help for all of my needs :D

Hi & welcome.

TT is deffo the way to go over the N/A if that's what you want. I'm turning 21 this summer but the opportunity to buy a TT came by & so I bought one.

Will be getting insured this summer with Competition Car Insurance. I'd avoid sites such as Compare as prices are just stupid.