The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which colour should I get my alloys finished?

pf85

Colour choice  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Colour choice

I'm getting my alloys refurbed in the next couple of weeks so a full respray and dishes/lips polished, what colour should I get the spokes finished in?

They are currently the same colour as the car which looks nice and is subtle but I have played with the idea of black or else gold..

Supra1.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

Quite like it as it is, black centres look ok with a very wide dish , workmeister etc, not so sure on yours though, not a fan of gold either but hey its your car, I don't know the quality of your wheels or how much it is to refurb them but it shouldn't cost a lot more for a set of rotas or xxr , which I have heard on here that they are not bad quality, or even some nice good quality weds that paul seems to be doing at a reasonable price, but if you like your wheels that much then ignore me :)