The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone going to the silverstone TRAX car show this year in July?

supra_24

Hey guys,

Anyone going to the Silverstone TRAX car show in July?

I am hoping to go and wondered whether many others were attending from the supra car club as it looks like a fun day out ;)

Tickets are £19 in advance and free parking.

Might be something an admin could possibly advertise on the forum, if it hasn't been already?

Could we get a show stand here?

Here's the link to the Silverstone event:

http://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/2015-trax/

Regards

Ash

I went to this years ago and felt that it's more for the Max Power boys with their saxo's.

Japfest and Goodwood Festival of Speed are the 2 best shows in my opinion.

Heard about something called TunerFest at Brands Hatch in June that sounded interesting.

Yep im going to Trax, as Big Mark says above though Japfest is one of the best and my misses last night said about Goodwood festival of speed as iv never been and she said its brilliant and that we have to go this year.

Haven't heard of tunerfest before though?

Im there been going every year for the last 6 or 7 years now, i think its a really good show to be fair, im already committed with another club

Previous years havent really had very much interest at all, think the last stand we had a couple years back we only had 7 or 8 cars on the stand

Yep im going to Trax, as Big Mark says above though Japfest is one of the best and my misses last night said about Goodwood festival of speed as iv never been and she said its brilliant and that we have to go this year.

Haven't heard of tunerfest before though?

I'd not heard of it but got a flyer in a mag and looks good. All the way down at Brands Hatch though a bit far for me.

Goodwood Festival of Speed is best show I've ever been to, especially if the weather is good. I've got my ticket for the Sunday already. Was there last a few years back, skipped the hill climb as that's on tv, and despite being there from 8am to 5pm still didn't see everything. Did go for a fly over it all in a helicopter though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am going Tuner fest instead. Been doing Trax's a number of years now its a good day, loved hammering my subaru track car around silverstone , As i sold that to fund my Supra Ive decided give it a mis just in case i got the urge to take it on lol ;-)