The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Our best run from Santa pod.

Chris Bailey

Just thought I'd upload this, mainly for the sound :D

This was dads best run from Santa pod on Saturday.

12.37@124mph on 1.3bar (low boost) with street tires, next time we will have the drag radials on and launch with the 3600rpm hi stall.

Enjoy :thumbs:

https://vimeo.com/126969152

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)

Nice run :thumbs: can't wait to see what time you can do when you have the drag radials on.

Should pull a low 11 second pass on high boost (1.7 bar) with drag radials and a decent launch. Its hard at RWYB events because the track isn't prepped which is hard for grip. Japshow is our best bet as the track will be grippy because they are running the drag cars. But annoyingly its hard to get track time, takes about an hour in the queue for 1 run.

Should pull a low 11 second pass on high boost (1.7 bar) with drag radials and a decent launch. Its hard at RWYB events because the track isn't prepped which is hard for grip. Japshow is our best bet as the track will be grippy because they are running the drag cars. But annoyingly its hard to get track time, takes about an hour in the queue for 1 run.

Yeah forgot about the track not being prepped on RWYB events, best time like you said mate is at japshow but just a pain waiting around to get on the track! Hopefully I will make to that as would be nice to see your motor do a low 11 pass. :) which I'm sure it will.

you have the high stall to get the launch off great sounded like grip was the issue , but didnt seem to have high revs when leaving though might be just me

We didnt use the hi stall at all, not enough grip. All our rums were just a gentle pull away and then fed in the power. When the track is prepped we can use the hi stall :).

- - - Updated - - -

Bl@@dy hell chris will you sort out your drivers license. and show your dad how to do a proper launch..... LOL

:hide:

He must be Abz's dad :D