The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are DBA Drilled/Grooved Discs Supra UK Spec Front any good?

tony1

As title. Are DBA Drilled/Grooved Discs Supra UK Spec Front any good. I currently have 3G 20 groove discs on the front and rear of my UK spec with brand new stock callipers and stock pads in. The 3G discs have done around 4k miles and now badly warped. Looking to replace them ASAP but not exactly spoilt for choice.

I have yet to find *ANY* stock fitment disc as good as the OE ones. Many are utter rubbish, probably made from old bicycle frames.

To get a better disc you probably need to look to AP, Brembo or Alcon, fitted to separate bells. I did a bespoke AP set up for Wes that used stock UK front calipers on a floating AP disc on an alloy bell. Not cheap though.