The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ebay bargin gone

Lez

it will be withdrawn from the auction before the end.

That’s it, he didn’t withdraw it and should therefore be bound to sell it. I certainly hope he doesn’t because that could set a precedence and we could see the start of the rapid depreciation, like the MkIII have.

thats my car i havnt sold it doogy bidder

i am selling due to getting a 4 door car ( the new Merc A class )

but no one seems interested i will be happy to sell it for £4250 if any of your friends are interested in a cheap mkiv please let me know and have you ot check it out for him as mechcanically the cars is very good,body is good for year

You really need a better picture of the car to attract decent ebay bids. Without wanting to sound condescending it might also be an idea to wash the car before you take the photo. Keep plugging away with ebay but don't sell it through ebay sell it private to someone that phones up and actually comes to view the car. Ebay is as far as I have experience the cheapest and easiest method and indeed the only method I have found succesful at selling cars privately.

i know the photo was a while ago as you can see there is snow on top of my MR2, the cars is wash once a week but when i put the advert on it was dark and that was the only photo i had, i much prefer selling to some one who knows the car as its very good value for what it is,so if any of your friends want it a cheap car sent him this way