Big fight tonight whos watching

supra matt

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't miss it for the world mate.

I tend to watch the big fights with friends at one of our homes as it's nice to sit and relax with a perfect view. As it's Vegas, instead of staying up all night and getting wasted... and then falling asleep (:D), we've decided to meet up at 3am and have a few Irish Coffees to get in the mood. Can't wait!! Let's hope Pacman does the business. :boxing:

Pacman for me. Heart over head bet, but has to be done. Mayweather is a complete bollock of a man IMO. He may have class in the ring but he has none outside of it IMO. Unfortunately I can't see Pacman getting it on points so it'll have to be done properly.

Can't wait :)

Just watched pre fight build up on sky 1 and I think mayweather will be his own worst enemy, His training 12 hours a day then putting himself in a fridge to recover cos his burnt out then doing it all again the next day, and at 38 his body is taking a lot of punishment thats why I think by the 6 round he will be flagging,

The betting puts Mayweather firmly in front, but Im also saying the Pac man for the win. Ill be up for it and I hope it's a fight worthy of the hype.

Also, the undercard is a bit weak though, don't you think?

Yes it is a bit week and cant see them fights lasting to long I give Leo Santa Cruz it in the 4 round, not sure about the other one,

Ring walks are scheduled for around 4am.

Expect Mayweather to win via decision, too clever and still very sharp, also expect him to be more aggressive than usual as well. I think for Pacquiao to win he has to stop him inside the first 4/5 rounds, ultimately he's struggled with counter-punchers in his career (JMM for example) and you'll struggle to find a better one than Floyd. At the same time though Floyd has struggled early with southpaws, so it's a very interesting fight.

Looking forward to seeing Lomachenko on the undercard too, arguably the greatest amateur ever and won a world title in his 3rd pro fight. Some very good fighters coming out of Eastern Europe.

If you have a look at the round odds for a finish they are fairly even, from what I could see anyway. It was more the overall win odds that favour Mayweather, in other words points. I don't think anyone would be surprised to see Pacman out-pointed.

I'm hoping the stars will align for an all mighty Pacman knockout! Late in the fight after a well fought match would be my preference, Rocky style :D