The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you do?

Hitbox Junkie

I said she needs to go with her girl friends... But she likes my opinion to which I reply the things I like you don't and you get what I dont like any ways so there isn't much point me going around, so I too go and sit on the man chair carefully located at changing rooms and rate people :) I am glad it wasn't just me.

I then took a selfie as I annoyed her :) but I can't upload from the phone.

If there were car shops or a shop that took my interest id be in there, even if this were the case I still find myself walking in seeing the entire shop twice in 5-10mins and still end up waiting other 20mins for the other half... I guess it means I can buy parts for the supra now? :D

I just Send her out with me mam, sister or auntie, infact anyone so i dont have to go, I absolutly hate going shopping with women, if i go myself i get what i want pay for it and leave, its all the pissing around they do that does my nappa in constantly asking opinions on clothes! Here man Im not gok wan just buy the thing so we can go!!!!!!

You guys need to get a clue ;)

I go with, point things out, carry bags, ask if she wants to go into X shop, etc.......... I know what she spends on clothes, shoes, etc and I know what I spend on cars :D

No joint bank account here :) she can spend her money i couldnt care less, if im with here i get guilt tripped into paying

I never really get asked to go she just goes with her sister or friends, she got embarrassed too many times with me when you're going out past the detectors shout 'beep beep beep' They hate that lol. If I'm there though I just browse the forum on my phone and eye up any tidy woman

I never really get asked to go she just goes with her sister or friends, she got embarrassed too many times with me when you're going out past the detectors shout 'beep beep beep' They hate that lol. If I'm there though I just browse the forum on my phone and eye up any tidy woman

I just LOL'd there. Mate of mine wanders round shops NEE NAWW NEE NAWWW AKA minion styleee when he gets bored of shopping, he does Dutch time attack :)

I've been fortunate, former girlfriends have always hated shopping or prefer shopping alone/online. Sadly the girl I'm currently seeing is slowly appearing to be the kinda girl who enjoys shopping

Will post results after dating honeymoon period. I imagine it'll involve me sitting on 'the chair' with my phone out praying for Wifi