The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT6 Facelift another what's it worth thread with pics

rossky

Second Child is forcing me to consider sale!

Thinking RS4 or lexus ISF, do not want to backwards on power with the new edition now 8 months two kids in a supra just gets annoying.

Its 1999 83k miles, BPU, new tyres all round. interior immaculate. Timing belt/water pump done last service. Genuine 19' rotas.

Cars like this since the recession have become rare in Ireland so I would like to think it should demand a decent price consider its condition.

Appreciate any input

Woah! Very nice! Looks super clean gotta be atleast 14k/15k

Thanks man. i will regret selling but we cant keep them all. I still cry over my GTR! I do like change been toying with the idea since xmas. But I am firmly selling now with my sights on cars mentioned above.

"Sell the kids for food".

Kurt Cobain.

Nirvana.

Many more detailed photos and preferably video needed, including the engine bay to get any useful valuations. For example, mine looks as flawless and polished as yours at that distance but upon closer inspection it really could do with a full respray to satisfy the connoisseur.

You have to show it at it's best, close up. Otherwise people will assume that there's something to hide. Photos always make cars look better than they really are from a few feet away.

• 3 weeks later...

Appreciate the input folks. My membership expired so could reply! just renewed to let you all know she is going to hopefully a good new home.

Now officially for sale! going up on Piston heads over the weekend aswell.