The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Old pictures VS New pictures

ripped_fear

So the other day I took the Supra back to my old stomping ground on the Isle of Wight, and while visiting some friends I passed a spot I once took some pictures of the old girl.

As it was a nice day and I had a free 10 mins I quickly spun around a took a few pictures. Just went back on FB and looked at the originals I took over 4 years ago! :blink: just put a few examples side by side to show the changes over the years and thought I would share. :)

NEW OLD

attachment.php?attachmentid=200708&stc=1&d=1430503884

attachment.php?attachmentid=200709&stc=1&d=1430503884

attachment.php?attachmentid=200710&stc=1&d=1430503884

attachment.php?attachmentid=200711&stc=1&d=1430503884

new v old 1.jpg

new v old 2.jpg

new v old 3.jpg

new v old 4.jpg

You should start another thread like this in the multimedia section with everyones projects in one thread, would be good to see members progress over the years, my progress on one car has been ruined by the reshell but before that it was interesting haha, suppose i coukd do a rolling shell pic as the first one :D

And yeah those stock springs looked very daft, are those 18" wheels aswell?

You should start another thread like this in the multimedia section with everyones projects in one thread, would be good to see members progress over the years, my progress on one car has been ruined by the reshell but before that it was interesting haha, suppose i coukd do a rolling shell pic as the first one :D

And yeah those stock springs looked very daft, are those 18" wheels aswell?

Not a bad shout.

Havent seen much of yours since the re shell.

Original picture they were 17" current pictures are now 18"'s

Not a bad shout.

Havent seen much of yours since the re shell.

Original picture they were 17" current pictures are now 18"'s

Its getting there Ive a couple of things to sort tomorrow then il add some pics, been meaning to update or start a ne project thread but uploading the pics is a pain il get round to it at some point though

Thought the gap looked abnormally large, even so those old wheels looked lost in the arches looks 100% better now

Its getting there Ive a couple of things to sort tomorrow then il add some pics, been meaning to update or start a ne project thread but uploading the pics is a pain il get round to it at some point though

Thought the gap looked abnormally large, even so those old wheels looked lost in the arches looks 100% better now

Cool will look out for those pictures. Yeah It always looked wrong the way it sat previously but it was all genuine OEM black shock and normal springs. The coil overs were a great investment

Looking good bud :thumbs:

Thanks fella

Nicely done Jake, need a before and after of your engine bay to

Would be good to do Thread for everyone I think, Mine has certain changed a touch lol

Started a Club thread here

You stole my thread! ;)

Cheers will get an engine bay one done at some point :thumbs:

Looks so good. love the wheels on this too :)

Thanks they were one of the best investments.

Looks great Jake. The changes you have made really suit, good work.

Thanks Adam, get some shots up of your on its new shoes!

Certainly see the difference in your photography skills

Nice

:thumbs: Cheers mate these were only quick pictures taken in about 5 mins or so.