The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Check Out My New Dials!!!

Tom

I had my boost gauge and oil temp gauge fitted today down in Brighton by Supradibbs(Wayne) and his dad, and I'm happy with the results! the dials look fantastic against the el glo dials which I recently fitted,

Check out the pics attached!

Also I now believe I'm boosting ok too, although there still could be a leak somewhere!

:thumbs:

Tom.

Oil Temp.jpg

Boost Gauge.jpg

Both Gauges.jpg

El Glo Dials.jpg

All Together.jpg

Glad you are pleased mate iam still mentally drained :D thankfull we managed to get them to dim with dash lights as they can be abit intense when driving for long periods at night as we spoke about earlier still abit puzzled with your dyno report after now seeing the car hit .8 ish bar and it seems to pull nice and hard iam sure the dyno readings are incorect might be worth a second opinon

Oh look great against the el-glow gauges cant wait untill mine come next week :D

Those are very sweet indeed. Have you got any daytime pics of the el glo dials and guages? 3 of those chrome rings around the dials would probably finish it off very nicely.

That would be mine then :D

Just waiting on my new dash to arrive then will post up some pics

Guys this is to become a regular thing we also offer a light service as well oil fitlter etc

Just another thanks to Wayne as before the fitting of the dials I did have a couple of minor concerns with the supe, the first was that when slowly accelorating between about 2-3k I could hear quite a loud noise which would remain the same high tone through out, sort of like when there's no line on the phone, and the other at about the same amount of revs was when letting of boost after accelorating quickly the car would really kick back and forth, but now presuming after changing a hose or something its dumping the boost lovely(no kick back) and there's no noise when accelorating!

I've never been happier with the supra than I am today!

Fantastic! :thumbs:

Also I'm hitting 0.9 bar I take it that's normal for this time of year and still have the cats in?