Bored of seeing this swapping hands and being sold... Lol

Same here!! :D

Whoever buys it next will be the 5th owner within a year :rlol:

1. The guy who owned it originally sold it last year

2. TT Paul

3. Some guy who copied and pasted the original ad

4. This guy who owns it now

5. And whoever buys it....

THE CAR WAS UP FOR £9000 AND SOLD LAST YEAR FOR £8500 AND THIS WAS BEFORE THE BIG TURBO CONVERSION WAS DONE COSTING THOUSANDS, SO LETS BE STRAIGHT WHEN I SAY THIS IS THE CHEAP!

STRICTLY NO OFFERS I PAID MORE THAN MY ASKING PRICE, I DO NOT NEED THE MONEY I ONLY NEED MY DRIVE SPACE.

So it's up for sale at £6,900 but wasn't it advertised for less than that on here?

THE CAR IS MIDNIGHT PURPLE UNDERNEATH THE RED WRAP( SEE LAST PIC ) AND I WAS ASSURED THAT THE PAINT IS PERFECT, WITH NO CRACKS ETC.

THE CAR IS VERY OLD AND WILL ALWAYS NEED COSMETIC TLC, AND THERE IS ALWAYS LITTLE THINGS THAT COULD DO WITH IMPROVING

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME TELLING ME THERE ARE BUBBLES UNDER THE WRAP OR THERE ARE BITS OF PLASTIC TRIM LOOSE BECAUSE IM NOT INTERESTED.

Er, but I thought the paint was perfect?

IT IS MECHANICALLY 100% GEARBOX IS SMOOTH AND THE ENGINE IS SUPER SMOOTH AND QUIET

No mention of any issue with the gearbox manual mode, perhaps that was fixed?

And he didn't pay more than his asking price because he swapped it. Haha. Wish people would be more genuine... Least that way everyone knows what they are going to see, and if it had cracks and bubbles I'm sure people would want to know, in a way the seller will be wasting genuine people's time and efforts to even view it...

Do we really need two threads for the same thing?

Sorry haven't seen another thread, but as an answer quite a few of us do to try and get the real explanation on this car, it's been thrown through the forum and highly spoken about. Think we need to know the truth for future reference for us supra fanatics