The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Volk Wheels

KamaSupra

FINALLY got my new 18" Volk Racing TE37 wheels fitted to my Supra last weekend after having them sit about for so long.... Also had a Blitz Nur Spec R with 2nd decat fitted at the same time which sounds incredible :)

I haven't got any amazing pics of them on the Supra yet, but here's just a few pics of the wheels and one of them fitted :cool:

[emoji106][emoji106]

Got to love TE37s

What offset are they? Where did you get them from?

Excellent - I do like the TEs!

As above, what sizes did you opt for? And where about did you get them from? :)

It was about 2 years ago that I bought them, I was originally putting them on my aero before I sold it :D

I bought them from another club member, sizes are:

Rears are 265/35/18 9.5J with offset +30

Fronts are 235/40/18 8.5J with offset +30

They look good! :) Just need to lower the car now.

See pic below ;)

My car has coilovers and I was thinking of lowering it a tiny bit more to be honest :D

They don't work well with your colour of car.

Please sell them to me as they ll look better on mine. :)

Never.... I love these wheels :p

Looks great and the hight looks spot on about two fingers is perfect to low and they handle like crap on are shi# bumpy pot holed roads,

Hmmm I'm in 2 minds to lower it any further now :D It does look a lot better height in the flesh.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Beautiful aren't they?! :cool: :D

Looks shit, you have ashamed the car so should sell up...

I will offer you a bag of haribo and a bottle of irn bru (for your Scottish side) ;)

You had me at Irn Bru ;)

With regards to comments about lowering the car, this is her current height on coilovers at this moment in time (Old wheels were nice, but looked a mess up close)-

Edited by KamaSupra (see edit history)

I actually preferred the old look..... makes me think of Subaru's too much.

I'll post some pics up of the original wheels, they were a mess.

Yeah Subarus have gold wheels, but then generally all others cars have silver wheels and look the same :D

I didn't think any other colours would go with green, I'm not a fan of black wheels and I've got anthracite wheels on my BMW. So I thought "Hey be different" and thought gold would look good :)

As you can see the old wheels are in very bad condition. Chrome was peeling off, the dish is scratched and milky/cloudy, massive kerbing marks etc. Even when cleaned up they were a state....

New wheels just look so fresh, you rarely see TE37s about and especially in gold. It was amazing how light the TE37 wheels are compared to the old wheels, it was a massive difference :cool:

Shame really they look that bad close up. I'm still sticking to my original view that the one's on there previously (albeit if in better condition) I would have if it was me.

Too many people have wheels like my old ones, having TE37s is different.... I want to be different ;) :D

Lovely wheels not so sure they go with the car colour though do you feel a difference in handling

You're the first person to say you're not sure they go with the car colour :rlol: I think it goes very well myself, but I respect you for being honest with how you feel :thumbs:

The Volks are incredibly lighter compared to the original wheels, but surprising I don't notice any difference to the handling.

They look awesome :thumbs:

Looks great, got to love green and gold. Good choice.

Looking nice bud :)

Thanks guys, I'm really, really loving the gold and green combo a lot :)

Have to admit your original are more my style but I understand why you changed. Having refurbished chromed wheels before it is not nice, and you probably made the right choice.

Car is looking great. You on DB15 mate? been to long!

Funny you should say that, as seeing the trouble you had with chrome wheels I thought it's a hell of a lot of trouble :D I also thought a lot of Supras seem to have multi-spoke wheels at the moment. So I wanted to have something totally different and the fact that I've had the wheels sat about for so long I thought I'd try them on my Supra :D

Nope unfortunately I'm not on DB this year, I've been on DB 2011, 12, 13 and 14. So it's the first year I won't be going :(

I finally got rid of my quiet 5zigen exhaust system, as I like exhausts to be LOUD!!!! So the Blitz Nur Spec R with 2nd decat was also put on :cool:

Off with the 5zigen-

And on with the Blitz-