The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I miss my Supra

AndrewOW

Unfortunately, I had to let mine go not because I'd lost the love, it was totally financial, pure and simple.

I'm glad the new owner is looking after it, including my personalised plate, which makes it that just a bit more painful.

Oh well, got to keep moving forward.

If it helps, I'm looking after it for you aswell.

I'm sure Andy would happily take you out in it if you were ever up this way mate.

It could be worse, it could have had a Veilside kit fitted and been painted matte black!

If it helps, I'm looking after it for you aswell.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/29/dc8095d52255e92df932f14199231611.jpg

I'm sure Andy would happily take you out in it if you were ever up this way mate.

It could be worse, it could have had a Veilside kit fitted and been painted matte black!

Car looks great Ben- not bad for a silver.

I know how you feel about selling something for money. Makes things worse to be honest.

Guest Mkivsuprawidow

Oh there are many reasons and they benefit me more than him. The only thing he gets is to keep the car. I get my sanity amongst other things lol