The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello Everyone!

BoGlE

Hi everyone, My names Joe but my nickname is bogle (don't ask!) as you can see ive been on the forum for awhile and obviously this is my first post. Only reason being is i liked checking out peoples builds and seeing what was for sale. Since back then when I joined i couldn't afford to insure a supra the time has now come where I can finally afford and im now on the lookout!

Ive gotta say im pretty excited as its almost a dream car since fast and the furious made them so iconic.

My only previous modified car was a 96 Toyota Starlet Glanza that I brought standard, i put a lot of time and effort (and money) into that but last year I broke it up and it left me feeling a little sad haha!

Just before I started breaking it:

Hope to see you all round soon :).

A few others on here have had modified Glanza's.

Pay your membership fee and then you'll be able to look in the classifieds on here to see what's on offer. Any idea on what you want: Auto/manual/colour/NA/TT?

Nice to see an opening post by a new member that doesn't highlight the fact he is obviously going to be a wanker :D

A few others on here have had modified Glanza's.

Pay your membership fee and then you'll be able to look in the classifieds on here to see what's on offer. Any idea on what you want: Auto/manual/colour/NA/TT?

Nice to see an opening post by a new member that doesn't highlight the fact he is obviously going to be a wanker :D

Ha thankyou! Theres still time yet though :p . Do I need to be a full member to post in the classifieds btw?

Nice looking micra ;) :D

There a natural stepping stone towards the supra seems a few have stepped over i think theres one or two who still own them on here aswell, my missus was building a glanza rep til she bought her supra, good lick with your search dude

Believe it or not ive heard that before haha :D Thanks anyway dude! Glanzas are a great little car. So cheap to get decent power from the little engine.

Just done the deed! Officially a member :D

In regards to what im looking for.. An Auto TT. No need to wait for a single to pop up. Probably end up somewhere it shouldn't haha. Would really love a jewel green one but I think the chances are slim tbf! Grey, black or red would be nice I think.

Im liking the grey TT Auto that's for sale currently by RossLomas.

I've always admired the glanza, after seeing them killing loads around castle coombe at Japfest. Little rockets they were...

They are certainly a hidden gem depending what has been done to it.

Good luck on the car hunt to the OP. They're only going to get more expensive so it's best to get in there now :thumbs: