The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aftermarket Pedal set recommendations

nihontoman

Hello guys,

While my supra is still on the way from Japan, I've been thinking about getting a good ergonomic pedal set for it. I don't think the originals look good or are good enough for the type of heel-toeing I do - I don't really like when I have to twist my ankle too much because I have less control of throttle blipping that way.:scare: that being said, I also dislike when brake and accelerator pedals are too close. also dislike overly wide pedals - simply prefer slightly canted long slim accelerator pedal with shorter simple rectangle brake and clutch pedals...

Considering the above, would like to know what aftermarket pedal set fits Supras in general and which are good for my needs? what do you guys have on your cars? any feedback appreciated :D

Whatever you do, don't get Razo like my import had pre-installed :no:

hmm, looking at the pictures, your pedals are the same that came with my Pajero Evolution. what's the reason you recommended against them? are they too big? Pajero was an auto so the size didn't really bother me on that one...

Blocks of wood cut to size I want cable tied to the pedals :D

but id like to know too as id like a nice shinney set :)

that might actually be a good idea :D

What about the OEM metal optional extra ones

can you please post some pics? can't seem to find them on google. only thing that comes up is the black standard one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIP-CARBON-FIBER-JDM-RACING-PEDALS-MT-TOYOTA-LEXUS-SCION-MAZDA-MITSUBISHI-/400908796277?fits=Make%3AToyota%7CModel%3ASupra&hash=item5d5806c175&vxp=mtr

found this on ebay. does anyone have any experience with these?

hmm, looking at the pictures, your pedals are the same that came with my Pajero Evolution. what's the reason you recommended against them? are they too big? Pajero was an auto so the size didn't really bother me on that one...

They look like they came out of Halfords :(

dounno mate if toyota still stock them but maybe pm keron and see if has any spare used.

Thanks for the info. Will check at the Toyota dealership here...wonder how much they'll ask for it :D Will also ask this Keron guy too, he's something like a supra breaker if I understood correctly so should have some laying around :)

As for the Ebay link, any thoughts on those guys? they are so cheap I could just get them and see for myself but if someone here tells me they're crap, I'll reconsider :D