The mkiv Supra Owners Club

800hp skyline v 800hp supra @ santapod

MONKEYmark

seems to be a lot of big power cars floating around now. anyone seen or heard of the redline 800hp supra. was racing a skyline of same power up strip. supra does a nice 15+ second time. its all over and cant get traction. not supprised he is running big wheels and looks like street tyres. trys to do a burnout and fails. WTF going to have a search round see if i can find any info. ITS SHOCKING

its off the skyline board

http://www.fhmotorsport.com/images/clip1.jpg

http://www.fhmotorsport.com/gallery.asp its the one in top lefthand corner with thumbnail of pod.

Guest Paul Webster

ROFL they obviously understand drag racing........ How embarressing to have that as a vid showing that the driver doesn't know how to stage properly, he must of gone on the secound pre stage bulb before the startline marshall could press the switch to activate the tree......

MPH is always an indication of real HP

Im sure this is the car I posted about in the spotted section a few months ago. Seen it in camberley a couple of times and it does sound very fierce when the turbo spools. I said that it must have been running a big turbo - looks like I was right.

But drag racing on 20" wheels ?!

OFF THAT SITE WITH SPEC OF CAR

this car has a very big bhp and was built for drag racing, it has..

• apexi power fc ecu
  • greddy t88 turbo kit
  • greddy front mount inter cooler
  • apexi blow off valve
  • solid boost pipes
  • hks cams
  • hks vernia pullies
  • lots of internal work
  • big injectors
  • am exhaust system
  • brand new 20" rims
  • veilside body kit that has been smoothed into the car
  • greddy gauges in the top glove box
  • big rev gauge with shift light
  • please ring for full spec.
  • just had full service + t belt

It sounds like a formula one car!

IT GOES LIKE A SINCLAIR C5 :D

looks like a bad day at the office. if you go round telling people its 800hp and you do 15.4 1/4`s people will laugh at you.

i would have thought even with stock size wheels and street rubber you always going to have trouble getting the power down. bpu with stock wheels n rubber gives plenty of problems :(

if you go round telling people its 800hp and you do 15.4 1/4`s people will laugh at you.

i would have thought even with stock size wheels and street rubber you always going to have trouble getting the power down. bpu with stock wheels n rubber gives plenty of problems :(

Remember, they're appealing to the Max Power crew. So its not serious.

Guys - this is definately the one that was parked outside Dude place when i visited some months ago. I did a walk round with Dude - he thought it may have been Whitelightning dressed in blue. It wasn't but the setup was similar (T88 etc). We noted a few unusual mods/ engineering aspects on the engine which I am sure Dude will remember better than I can.

heres a piccie of it next to Dudes baby . . . .

Dsc_1220.jpg

I can beat that supra time in the pouring rain!, what an awful bit of driving, skyline wasnt exactly well driven either. Supra wheels were a major handicap, that video isnt worth watching twice lol.
LMAO i watched it loads of times as i cant belive how bad it is :eek:

it says in title that the 800hp skyline beats the 800hp supra. the skyline was a bit keen jumping the gun. he was that fast he did not get a time so it was the supra who won :)

i not found any info on it yet.

Guys - this is definately the one that was parked outside Dude place when i visited some months ago. I did a walk round with Dude - he thought it may have been Whitelightning dressed in blue. It wasn't but the setup was similar (T88 etc). We noted a few unusual mods/ engineering aspects on the engine which I am sure Dude will remember better than I can.

heres a piccie of it next to Dudes baby . . . .

Sorry buddy but that car belongs to my mate mike, it was imported from japland with the T88 :p

Guest Rays the roof

I did 15.48 in my stock NA on my first day at POD!!!

As we all know (Ian) it's not just the car but also the driver that counts - LOL! :nana: