The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Learn to drift day

suprano

Santa Pod host drift days regularly. There are proper areas for people who know what they're doing, plus beginner areas where you can practice. All in your own car, for £70.

http://www.dwyb.co.uk/index.html

A great idea and if after a few goes I decided to buy a cheap drift car then definitely a yes but as mentioned above I wouldn't wanna be using the Supra to start

How much did it cost and how long did you have driving/drifting? I was looking into some a while back but never got round to doing it

It's normall price is about £150 and they teach u the basics donuts figure eights and a slalom but you can do full days for £600 and that's 6hours track time and u can share that with 1 or 2 friends aswell

I done it at santa pod last year , under powered n/a skyline problem was as the day was hot the car would just grip too much with all the tyre on the floor , was a good day and loads of dwyb silly cheap to just drift what you brung though £25 iirc

here a vid of my first go out