The mkiv Supra Owners Club

spend on it or sell it.

liam1

just got my supra out of the garage(stored over the winter months) ready for its mot on wednesday, looking at it yesterday i was thinking what needs done and what i would like to do to it, now usually im really looking forward to getting it on the road for the summer months, but yesterday i was thinking is it worth spending any more money on it or after eleven years of ownernship is it time to move on, there is nothing else i fancy and for what i would get for it(23 year old n/a auto) the money wouldnt go far towards another car. so do i sell or spend a little bit of money on it to freshen it up a bit.

you have had it this long , must have some sentimental value if it needs a little work get it done if its needs big work then you have to get it done to get a decent price, what else are you going to do with the moeny ?

I see my car as free now and just pay for running and insurance ect , if i sold it the money would just sit in the bank doing nothing anyway but with keeping it i can put a smile on my face everytime i get in it . but mine is a single turbo so might be a little different to the n/a

to sum up keep it :)