The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Ashbuster

drift_bear

I dealt with him probably around 2 months ago over a few items and got to say my experience with him was very good and seemed a very nice guy too so hoping he's ok and that there's nothing wrong with him.

I agree with you both though that its nice to be kept up to date with the situation even if there are delays but just thought I would share my experience in dealing with him with you both so it may give you some hope :)

Hope you both get it resolved quickly and that he too is ok :)

A member who got something from him already texted him on my behalf with no response either.....there was some word about him being unwell etc so I'll bide my time. My cost is writeoff'able to be fair, hope those more out of pocket get a positive result.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...