The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matts Red RZ-S 6 speed Dyno Run

MATT RR

Just had my cars first dyno run while the car was with SRD for a check over, service and tune up, really happy with the power and the work done by lee and his team at SRD!

Engine Type - TT

Engine Spec - Stock engine, SARD injectors, HKS cams possibly but not inspected yet

Turbo - assumed stock turbos

Fuel Used - Shell V-Power

Exhaust - SARD 1st sports CAT, Blitz 2nd de-cat, Apexi cat back

Transmission -V161

ECU - HKS FCON Gold

Mapped By - In Japan - tuned by SRD

Dyno Used -Devil Developments

Power figure - 455.7 at the fly

Torque figure - 450 ftlb

Boost Pressure - 1.3

Edited by MATT RR (see edit history)

Great figures dude :thumbs:

Are you not concerned that your blowers are going to blow themselves to bits running 1.3bar?

I am concerned, but the car came from Japan with this set up, and is running great so we did think it could have hybrids in it which would explain the power figure, but who know!

If the turbos go that will suck of course, but then that's a bloody good excuse to go single :D

Torque and power looks great Matt.

Run it as long as it holds, and then you can single it ;)

Cheers, yeh thats my plan mate :)

- - - Updated - - -

Very impressive power figure! Is that a VVTi engine I can see in there?

Yes VVTI well spotted ;)

Hi mate, its running sequential, the injectors were on the car when I imported it and have not been removed and checked but from what we can see they are SARD red top and Lee thinks they could be 850 injectors, that's an assumption though, bit overkill if they are :)

not at all, ready for single i'd say ;)

We will have to have a yorkshire meet, I need to see your car, specially your seats :)

definitely, ive been wanting to get one but car has been off the road for winter and wanted it all checking over before driving it hard in the summer, ready to go now :) looking forward to meeting some other members and seeing the cars for some inspiration!