The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Admiral Ins

Dnk

im having a bad time with insurance quotes at the min, had an accident earlier in the year (named driver on another car), black ice, hit a car in front and he then hit another. He didnt claim damages as there was next to nothing but she did but I didnt see any damage, she is also claiming whiplash! and it was less than 5mph!! Anyway tried adrian flux, they wanted 2k, lancaster wanted 10k LOL I paided 400 pound with sky and thats gone up but is the best so far at 555. Still ringing around, fed up of wasting 25 mins or 10 mins on the net only to get a stupid premium! ugh

Well im with admrial and i have had to put a claim in today as i was doing a 3point turn and a car went behind me as i looked twise and thought the women had stoped but we colided as she tried to go.around as i was backing up were it was clear.

Admrial.are.saying as i was in reverse.it.could.be partial claim or full claim against me. i wish i had my dash cam in the car.....

But have to.wait to see if the lady claims too now :( my first ever form of accident in the 6-7years of drivong.

But id say there service is good.

My Range Rover is insured with them but just on a normal policy and i need an

agreed value on it now, i'd just called them to instruct them not to continue with

this years insurance as i didn't think they did agreed value.

There sending me out a form to fill in and when they've got that back and a few

photos i'll find out where we are value wise

£327 + £10 for the agreed value paperwork so hopefully happy days if we can agree

a figure

My Range Rover is insured with them but just on a normal policy and i need an

agreed value on it now, i'd just called them to instruct them not to continue with

this years insurance as i didn't think they did agreed value.

There sending me out a form to fill in and when they've got that back and a few

photos i'll find out where we are value wise

£327 + £10 for the agreed value paperwork so hopefully happy days if we can agree

a figure

Found Admiral have a great service and price matched too, they helped me out massively when my Supra was first imported to the UK and it didn't have a license plate. They did a one off and insured me on the VIN plate so then I could apply for the new logbook with DVLA. Adrian Flux wanted £4500 or so when my policy would have cost only £600.

Good to know re agreed value so thanks Dunk.