The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im back in a Supra!!!

CarlT67

After a few weeks of searching and sticking up my wanted thread I am now the proud owner of DriftBears SRD500s

Had a great time over the past two days driving it back down from Aberdeen and have already bought my first modification for it. A twin box exhaust from Whifbitz as the Nur Spec is far too loud for me especially after the 10 hours or so I've just spent in the car.

Id like to say a big thanks to Alex (aka Driftbear) for the fantastic buying experience!!! Great guy and has even offered me a warranty on the turbos for 6 months, you can't say much more about your confidence in a car than that!

Looking forward to enjoying the summer driving it and of course, spending money on car bits :D

Great buy, Alex indeed is a fantastic guy and I wouldn't expect any less of an experience buying from him! He spent a lot of time and money on his car and it shows. :)

A great buy mate that car was incredibly well looked after :thumbs:

Brilliant car. Honestly was a breath away from putting a deposit down but was hoping Alex would keep it ;) I hope you enjoy your ownership as its a cracking car!

You guys are to kind :blush: