PDA

View Full Version : New and Ready to get to work!

mikeflem
21-04-15, 13:35
Hey guys,

My name is Mike and I am just joining the Supra World (Please excuse my tardiness lol)!! I have a 93 NA MKIV 5-speed white. Just installed big brake Wilwood 14.25" W6A front and DP4 rear kit with HKS HyperMax IV Coils on the way and Ikeya arms. I am headed down to WhifBitz in a month or two to have the turbo NA-T Kit installed. I will post in the wants section once I'm a full member as there are some parts I need. I just thought I would give a little insight into what I am looking to do. Pictures coming soon.

Mike

j_jza80
21-04-15, 13:57
Hi Mike, nice to see another white Supra up here. :)

You need to pay the 10 annual membership fee to post in the wanted section, which I guarantee will be the best 10 you ever spend on your Supra! :)

Sounds like a great project, post some pictures up.

mikeflem
21-04-15, 14:02
Hi Mike, nice to see another white Supra up here. :)

You need to pay the 10 annual membership fee to post in the wanted section, which I guarantee will be the best 10 you ever spend on your Supra! :)

Sounds like a great project, post some pictures up.

J_JZA80,

Hey thanks for the support and info on the wanted section. Yes, I would agree that 10pounds is nothing when considering the vast number of Supra owners in one place...you are bound to find what you are looking for eventually. I'm posting some pics either tonight or tomorrow showing what I am doing and what I have done. Thanks again for the reply!

j_jza80
21-04-15, 14:09
The forum is the best resource as an owner, and a great part of owning a Supra. :) The club also regularly organizes events, including the legendary Dragonball European roadtrip that is in a few weeks. :cool:

ShawnPreece
21-04-15, 15:14
sounds like good plans and as mentioned its good to have another white Supra ;) will look forward to seeing the pics when you add them :) Welcome to the club

MATT RR
21-04-15, 16:01
:welcome: sounds like some great plans you have, where about in North Yorkshire are you? great to have another member up our way :)

Graham1984
21-04-15, 16:04
Get some pics up. Will be interesting to see what you think of NA-T too.

marc_p
22-04-15, 13:11
:welcome: sounds like some great plans you have, where about in North Yorkshire are you? great to have another member up our way :)

:yeahthat: Whereabouts are you located?

mikeflem
05-05-15, 08:30
:yeahthat: Whereabouts are you located?

Sorry guys for the delay. New parent trying to fight for time lol. I am located in Low Laithe which is about 10mins from Harrogate. Also, I will try my hardest to load some pictures up tonight. I now have the entire car stripped down basically prepping for my Ridox body install in a few weeks.

Dazzi
13-05-15, 09:03
Took you long enought to sign up Mike! You need to get this back on the road, its been far too long :D

marc_p
13-05-15, 21:46
Ah right, I used to live near Pateley Bridge but now in Harrogate, my Supra is currently sat broken at my parents place near Pateley though [emoji1]