The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XXR 531 alloys

FAMILY MAN

We have XXR 531's in Platinum

8.5J fronts

9.5J rears

ET35 all round

We also got the XXR's from SRB power :)

But...they will not clear UK spec brakes at the front without a spacer and also have to smoothen the calipers. We have 10mm Hubcentric spacers on the fronts. We have rolled rear arches aswell. But i do believe they fit stock arches in the ET35 offset.

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)

Chris when you had to smooth the callipers was that offset direction or radial? Would 19" mean you wouldn't need to do the smoothing?

To be honest i wouldn't have a clue, Baldy at Autobody Solutions in Crawley fitted them for us as he was doing bodywork at the time. I'm not great at wheels offsets etc anyway.

Great looking supra :thumbs:

What size tyres do you run?

Thanks Chris, yours too :thumbs:

Running 245s on front and 275s on the rear. Thinking of dropping down to 265s though. Over unexpected deep bumps in the road at speed i get a slight 'catch' on the rears. Reckon dropping the tyre size would sort it.

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

8.5J fronts

9.5J rears

ET35 all round

But...they will not clear UK spec brakes at the front without a spacer and also have to smoothen the calipers. We have 10mm Hubcentric spacers on the fronts. We have rolled rear arches aswell. But i do believe they fit stock arches in the ET35 offset.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/20/aa89cf3f99bb0c7cf0664d90b3465d08.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/20/b42d13755e072f1d02adc9723a5398bb.jpg

9.5 on the rear with a single turbo and there's me thinking my 10j where too small ??

- - - Updated - - -

8.5J fronts

9.5J rears

ET35 all round

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/20/aa89cf3f99bb0c7cf0664d90b3465d08.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/20/b42d13755e072f1d02adc9723a5398bb.jpg

9.5 on the rear with a single turbo and there's me thinking my 10j where too small ??

agreed, does look stunning

That looks amazing mate! Would you mind telling me where the best place to buy a set from are? I'm after identical wheels to yours! :D Hope you dont mind

Thanks guys :thumbs: Feel like i kind of hijacked this thread somewhat seeing as my alloys aren't even the 531s :D

Saq - they were on the car when i bought it. I bought it off a guy called Dannysupratt on here, he said he'd bought them from the states but didn't specify who he bought them off. Best bet would be to drop him a private message, i think he still frequents the forum.

Edited by Marty (see edit history)