The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Snooker - anyone on here watch it?

ShawnPreece

No I can't stand watching it however I don't mind playing it :)

I'm the other way round now. I got not too bad at it a few years ago, I was off with my knee so played most days. As soon as I started getting crap again it just started to irritate me more and more so I just stopped playing. I was on a break of 30 something and just missed a piss easy blue so smashed my cue into the floor and went to get a JD :D

No I can't stand watching it however I don't mind playing it :)

We'l have to meet up with the cars and have a game mate :)

I was on a break of 30 something and just missed a piss easy blue so smashed my cue into the floor and went to get a JD :D

Hahaha yeah it can get like that can't it

• 2 weeks later...

I like the game played it for many years when I was younger , I watch it with the sound off as the comentators drive me nuts , barry hearne is looking to take the game to the next level , then he needs to look at these hasbeens big time , Hendry and davies ok but the rest are useless , and ever sinse they introduced the ear pieces so the crowd can hear it , it almost feels as if they are trying to get a reaction with outdated comments

I like the game played it for many years when I was younger , I watch it with the sound off as the comentators drive me nuts , barry hearne is looking to take the game to the next level , then he needs to look at these hasbeens big time , Hendry and davies ok but the rest are useless , and ever sinse they introduced the ear pieces so the crowd can hear it , it almost feels as if they are trying to get a reaction with outdated comments

I don't mind Dennis Taylor too much, he knows his stuff and just loves the game.

Definitely well deserved to Bingham, played awesome all tournament

The plant on the red against Judd in their decider was fantastic. I saw Murphy was ahead 9-5 iirc and was amazed to see Bingham had leveled later on in the day.

Back to underdogs, I would like to see Barry Hawkins win too. I was rooting for him a couple of years ago when he was against O'Sullivan in the finals.