The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious Supra Is On Sale

Guest mark0006

Guest mark0006

Never understood why they went for the most tacky look for the movie. This is a study on what not to do to a Supra.

Anyway it is for sale at auction.

From the article:

The car will be up for auction at Mecum Auctions. Currently it is listed at duPont Registry, where some information about the car can be found. Unfortunately they haven’t revealed a lot about the car; all we know is that this Supra features a 6-inline 3.0L 2JZ engine which is capable of producing 220 horsepower. Attached to a 5-speed manual gearbox, you should be able to have a nice time in this machine.

9 pictures and video in the gallery

Never understood why they went for the most tacky look for the movie. This is a study on what not to do to a Supra.

Anyway it is for sale at auction.

http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/var/resizes/Fast-and-Furious-Supra-Is-On-Sale/Fast%20and%20Furious%20Supra%20Is%20On%20Sale%20%281%29.jpg

From the article:

The car will be up for auction at Mecum Auctions. Currently it is listed at duPont Registry, where some information about the car can be found. Unfortunately they haven’t revealed a lot about the car; all we know is that this Supra features a 6-inline 3.0L 2JZ engine which is capable of producing 220 horsepower. Attached to a 5-speed manual gearbox, you should be able to have a nice time in this machine.

9 pictures and video in the gallery

Because that was the scene at the time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, like Al Massey says.....

When the first Fast and Furious was shown, bodykits and loud colours were really in fashion back then. I remember cars with tribal, dragon etc decals on windows and sometimes down the sides at car shows.

The Supra is great in stock body form, but still carries bodykits pretty well IMO. Wither it's Do-Luck, TRD, Top Secret or Bomex, they work pretty well and can look awesome.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, like Al Massey says.....

When the first Fast and Furious was shown, bodykits and loud colours were really in fashion back then. I remember cars with tribal, dragon etc decals on windows and sometimes down the sides at car shows.

The Supra is great in stock body form, but still carries bodykits pretty well IMO. Wither it's Do-Luck, TRD, Top Secret or Bomex, they work pretty well and can look awesome.

Indeed, to put things into perspective...

In 2001 they just released the first ever colour screen phone, the Ericsson T68. Blackberry devices hadn't even been invented yet. Napster is closed down (illegal music downloads :( ), first ever iPod is released, Windows XP was launched!! Absolutely Fabulous was still showing on TV, people had dodgy hair & it was perfectly normal to wear white head to toe (I even owned snake skinned shoes).

Weird how times change.

Indeed, to put things into perspective...

In 2001 they just released the first ever colour screen phone, the Ericsson T68. Blackberry devices hadn't even been invented yet. Napster is closed down (illegal music downloads :( ), first ever iPod is released, Windows XP was launched!! Absolutely Fabulous was still showing on TV, people had dodgy hair & it was perfectly normal to wear white head to toe (I even owned snake skinned shoes).

Weird how times change.

Shame those snake skin shoes were not snake skin pants like Lance :D

Guest Sausage

Pop the hood. Pop the hood. Ye pop the hood look no turbos haha. Just like the Jetta drag racing the s2k no brake calipers.

I'd have the white one in the new film tho

It's stunt car so not the orginal and it's na, doesn't look as good as the actual car, different wheels Ect but still a part of fnf history, the 1st unit car looks awesome

Agreed

I still think the FnF Supra in the first movie looks awesome even today ... I was totally in love with my MR2 turbo until that day lol