The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black_Supra breaking his BIG 1000 HP Supra - TONS OF PARTS!!!

Black_Supra

Hey Guys,

i am parting out my supra, best and biggest specs, take a look! All parts are located in Germany and I can ship them to your door. The car made 1035 PS and 971 NM @ 2.2 Bar and you can find a whole build thread in the section. I am just selling in because I got no more time and motivation. The car is running pretty nice atm. The Engine made since rebuild 3.000 miles and before 300 miles I installed new main & rod bearings and billet main bridges.

For infos/pictures and further parts please contact me via whattsapp – 0049/1775381890 or 0177/5381890

UPDATE !!! UPDATE !!! UPDATE !!! UPDATE !!!

6-Speed Swapkit without Diff and Clutch (all other parts included!) – 3.300 GBP

Fuel Pump hanger with 2 * Bosch 044 Fuel Pumps incl. relais and wiring – 300 GBP

PWR Watercooler with 2 Spals and Greddy Aluminium Radiator Pipe– 290 GBP

Garage Whiftbitz Breather System – Twin Goodrige Dash 12 Fittings – 220 GBP

Superspark ignition coils – 200 GBP

TRD Gearknob - 35 GBP

Dashparts – 70 GBP

Pioneer Radio – 70 GBP

Momo-Steering Wheel incl. boss kit – 70 GBP

For infos/pictures and further parts please contact me via whattsapp – 0049/1775381890 or 0177/5381890

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superspark Coilovers? how old? and are they adjustable?

Or is that coilpacks?

TRD Diff Mounts – 70 GBP

Pics please

Sorry, my mistake. Superspark Coilpacks ;)

TRD Diff mount is still there, drop me a pm if interested

I will take the dash panels if it is all of them and all clips and condition is good

They are good but take a look at the big panel, the radio window is modificated, i hope you saw this ?!?

They are good but take a look at the big panel, the radio window is modificated, i hope you saw this ?!?

Yeah saw that and not a problem, it does include all dash panels, including gear surround and ashtray, should be 5 panels and ashtray, is the price including delivery

I would be interested in the Headlights as well if they work for Uk road set up and price dependant delivered, but would need them fairly quickly

They mats for sale?

yeah mate, they are

Yeah saw that and not a problem, it does include all dash panels, including gear surround and ashtray, should be 5 panels and ashtray, is the price including delivery

I would be interested in the Headlights as well if they work for Uk road set up and price dependant delivered, but would need them fairly quickly

Hey mate,

all dash panels are included but not the shifter-dash-panel. Please pm me if you are interested, i think we can find a good deal =)

Headlights are already sold

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.