The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear subframe bushing help

Guest steburke

Guest steburke

Hi all

Getting ready to change all the bushings in my supra with mostly polyurethane ones and solid ones where unable to find polyurethane.

just need some help in confirming i have all that i need and not missing any here the list

R2 Racing Control Arm Bushing Kit Front

R2 Racing Control Arm Bushing Kit rear

SPF3031K JZA80 Rear Trailing Arm

R2 Racing Steering Rack

TRD front and rear sway bars

SPF2553K Rear Cross-member Supplement Washers (Front Mount, 4 Bushings)

SPF2520K Rear Cross-member Supplement Washers (Rear mount, to be fitted into original bushing, 4 Bushings, 4 Washers)

SPF3269K Rear Sub Frame Rear Bushing (Replaces original bushing, 2 Bushings, 2 Inner Tubes, 2 Outer Shells, 4 Washers)

SPF2967K Rear Differential Pinion Mount Bushing (Upper is replacement bushing, lower is insert to original rubber bushing, 4 Bushings, 2 Washers)

Power house racing rear Differential Bushings (aluminium)

Is there any missing from this list?

Also with the ones that use original bushings would it be worth getting new oem ones as well? and does anyone have the part numbers?

Thanks in advance

Stephen