The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spotted something interesting

Sukhy

My mate had one in for respray a while back, fell in love a bit lol

Very nice mate I like that.

Looks like you are in an 90's C class, along with a Yaris, Focus & 80's Supra... you gone back in time?! :D

Good eye Abz :). I like the way that thing drives and use it as my daily.

I needed something that blends in with the everyday traffic and not to attract attention. I get too much of that with the Supra so need a break from it every now and then lol.

Good eye Abz :). I like the way that thing drives and use it as my daily.

I needed something that blends in with the everyday traffic and not to attract attention. I get too much of that with the Supra so need a break from it every now and then lol.

Cheers ;)

Perfect as a daily, I bought two in the past and they were both fantastic cars apart from the rust! Lovely, smooth and solid cars unlike the rubbish built these days, they feel so mass produced in comparison to the older Merc's. I can imagine the amount of attention you get in the Supra :D

Yes they are prone to rust but it gives me piece of mind when parking it up, I don't worry about it.

I would constantly be paranoid if I used the Supra or the 507 as a daily.

C63 would sound nice for a daily though :D