The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New here

Guest Fr*zen

Guest Fr*zen

Hi, guys

My name is Bruno, I'm Portuguese but living in the Uk, Surrey more specifically, 29years old and a dreamer... XD

Toyota Supra since I first saw it, it became my dream car, in Portugal is close to impossible to own one if you have a "normal" job, so since I got here, almost 2years ago, my eyes were all shiny, but, you know, the hole idea of starting another life 2thousand km away was to star the family, so a sport car has still on my dreams part of the brain...

[/sAD] Plus, since I never had a car insurance in my name, even having my driving license for 11years now the insurance is off the chart... The thing is, this last days me and my girlfriend decided, well I decided and she came along... XD To see all the fast and furious movies, yeah I cried... XD And in conversation and only by curiosity I showed her a price of a supra here, SHE LOVE IT!!! :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

So, the plan here is, to see what would be my best option, which model, and from where, UK or import it. What do you guys think?

If possible, can someone tell me more or less how much would be a road tax for a supra?

I'm putting a side the TT,

[sAD]
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif
because the insurance would be bigger than the cc of the car... XD Another thing is, I would prefer a manual has I never drove an automatic, but, how knows, depends on what shows...

Facelift would be the best...

So at this point I'm kind of just being a watcher and on the right time... I'll go for one, hopefully XD

I'm still debating something with my girlfriend, that is, we had a really bad situation with a BMW in the last months, lets say I lost almost all the money, and so she only want to buy on a dealer, I think they charge to much for these cars. What you guys think it would be my best choice?

Sorry for the long post, and terrible english... XD:taped:

Ps: Damn it feels good and exciting to become part of this family... XD

Cheers

Guest Fr*zen

Well I'm seing the amounts for month and for the TT is giving me always around 400+... :/

A big problem is the thing of not having any no claim bonus... :/

But I've been using the money supermarket website... do you have any suggestion?

Cheers :)

Well I'm seing the amounts for month and for the TT is giving me always around 400+... :/

A big problem is the thing of not having any no claim bonus... :/

But I've been using the money supermarket website... do you have any suggestion?

Cheers :)

There are lots of insurance threads on here, try doing a search on the subject.

Adrian Flux

Sky

Livingston Warman

Lynbrook

Admiral

Are comps you can try for starters

Guest Fr*zen

Yeah, been reading them, and maybe theres a chance for a TT... :D

As I'm going to do less than 5k miles a year probably...

I can't see the time to get my hands on a Supra... XD

Cheers guys