The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOM HARVEY CARS - London

CarlT67

No experience of them. But using rubbish pictures isn't the best start. Front bumper doesn't fit properly along the bonnet or on the passenger's wing. I'd also want to see proof of that mileage as the interior and engine bay(especially) don't suggest it's only done 63k. 3300 miles a year, every year since it was new? :taped:

This smacks of unprofessionalism to me......ok to make a point about being physically available but the "Scrounging" adjective is a bit too much (has a whiff of High Wycombe about it!)

per Pistonheads

"Unlike your usual deposit scrounging importers this car is PHYSICAL and AVAILABLE in the UK ready for test drives, inspection and purchase"

This smacks of unprofessionalism to me......ok to make a point about being physically available but the "Scrounging" adjective is a bit too much (has a whiff of High Wycombe about it!)

per Pistonheads

"Unlike your usual deposit scrounging importers this car is PHYSICAL and AVAILABLE in the UK ready for test drives, inspection and purchase"

Agreed, you can pick the website apart quite easily. I like images at the top of the page showing lots of LHD cars - must be big in Europe :rolleyes:

Domain name:

sports-cars-direct.co.uk

Registrant:

Cressex Van Hire Ltd

Registrant type:

UK Limited Company, (Company number: 8269247)

Registrant's address:

6-7 Chepping Park

Lincoln Road

High Wycombe

UNITED KINGDOM

HP12 3RB

United Kingdom