The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twinz Design - Dragonball 2016 Look maybe?!

ellis

Just came across this via MVP site. I like it all, a lot. Someone has taken the time to create a kit and series of add-on parts that actually complement and work with the lines of the car rather than clashing with them, as some do. Front lip treatment has strong overtones of Aston Vantage but I like that - works really well for me. As a whole kit (rear wing aside at the moment) I think this is one of the best designed and best looking I've seen. I could see my crate sporting this on the DB16 run!!

Posted ages ago, if you have a look on the US supra forums there was a problem with supplying them.

They are made in Peru or somewhere similar and I think they had trouble getting a distributor on board, looks like mvp have taken the baton. Definitely looks the part, I'd like to see some properly fitted first though.

When I first saw this last year I knew I wanted it, is there a site we can buy it all from yet?

MVP sell the kit. I have requested a price and am awaiting that now. They can't quote delivery price yet due to not knowing the box dimensions!

Posted ages ago, if you have a look on the US supra forums there was a problem with supplying them.

They are made in Peru or somewhere similar and I think they had trouble getting a distributor on board, looks like mvp have taken the baton. Definitely looks the part, I'd like to see some properly fitted first though.

I did do a search on here before posting and didn't find anything! I'm curious to see what comes back from MVP though. You might get my rear spoiler yet!

I did do a search on here before posting and didn't find anything! I'm curious to see what comes back from MVP though. You might get my rear spoiler yet!

I could try to find it, but it's too much effort lol.

It was a forum discussion linked to by a guy commenting on a twinz Facebook post. Could have been Australia, maybe not even supra. If I can find it later I will do.

It will be interesting to see if anyone of them have bought & fitted parts.

They are getting a few distributors now. I seen them loading up a long distance haulage truck the other day to supply another American distributor. I'm sure they said they had included a couple of everything they make.

I like the look also. Would love to see it in the flesh.

Have got the $ price through from MVP. Costed everything except the rear spoiler. I think it would look better with something even smaller and more subtle.

A viable option or is it a bit eye watering? Could be a popular kit if it's well priced!

A viable option or is it a bit eye watering? Could be a popular kit if it's well priced!

It's actually very viable. However, there is the cost of shipping, fitting, painting and (possibly) new wheels and tyres to factor in to complete the look. That's when the eyes might start to leak!