Blitz filter

Mines a/t ecu

It's pritty quick but what else can be done

Bigger Injectors

bigger single turbo

What cams

how much boost will the ecu alow safe etc etc

Just I can't find a proper answer to what the ecu has or hasn't got

Read it can run 540cc injectors but is that true with out over furling or bore wash?

Where is the boost limit? Did try over boost it once and it just misfired and black smoked is the fuel cut mild or is it like hitting a brick wall like in the gt4's?

Is a mines ecu not locked? As in it has a higher rev limit and the feueling is advanced slightly but I think that's it. Email mines with serial number on it and they will tell you what's done to it. If it's a locked mines you won't be able to run a big single off it. My advice would be save up for Syvecs.

Is a mines ecu not locked? As in it has a higher rev limit and the feueling is advanced slightly but I think that's it. Email mines with serial number on it and they will tell you what's done to it. If it's a locked mines you won't be able to run a big single off it. My advice would be save up for Syvecs.

I believe what you said is spot on. Iirc you can sed it off to them to get it mapped for extras- however, they will charge you so much money you could buy a Syvecs anyway.

Your Mines ECU is mapped to work with the stock j-spec injectors, cams and sequential turbos, you would need a different aftermarket ECU if you wanted to make any changes to these.

Sounds like you hit the raised fuel cut limit, it is not safe to go above 1.2bar, you risk blowing the turbos and doing serious damage to the engine.

Guest Sausage

Was just interested where its limits are. By sound of it I'm at them. As for about 1.2bar it's cool was a one off setting controller up not planned not on doing that again just seemed really mild.

As for a better ecu I've a hydra ems if I really wanted to spice things up

As for emailing mines same old story no reply

Your Mines ECU is mapped to work with the stock j-spec injectors, cams and sequential turbos, you would need a different aftermarket ECU if you wanted to make any changes to these.

Sounds like you hit the raised fuel cut limit, it is not safe to go above 1.2bar, you risk blowing the turbos and doing serious damage to the engine.

Could you go TTC on a Mines ECU Nic?

Guest Sausage

Ye that's not email address I've sent to so with try that one cheers. And I've tried ttc mode was ok but it's auto. And the boost control was a hks evc 3. I hate it. It's turned off as it just wants to over boost all the time on lowest setting. Ether way I've a greddy profect b to fit as one I can't use that one and two all the gauge egt boost oil temp are all greddy. Current boost is about 1bar 3" turbo back with 2.5" restricter

Guest Sausage

That's what it's boosting with no controller. With out the restricter it over boosts. Worse case I try a smaller restricter and raise the boost after I've tryed the greddy controller.

Ideally you want 1-1.1bar without a boost controller. That way it allows for a little headroom when the weather conditions change. The BC makes a massive difference to how hard the boost comes on. The BC keeps the wastegate completely closed until it sees 1.2bar whereas the stock setup will allow the wastegate to leak slightly way before then.