The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello

Guest chriswilson

Guest chriswilson

Hello! :)

Let me start off by admitting that yes I have joined a supra owners club without owning a supra..However I am hoping that this will change soon.

a little bit about me..

My name is Chris Wilson, I am 20 years old, I work for the police answering 999 calls (don't worry I'm not going to arrest you haha), I currently own a 1999 citreon saxo vtr and a 2012 bmw 318d, I love anything to do with cars and I love travelling.

I have joined this site mostly to hopefully seek advice around the purchase and maintenance of my future supra as I currently know very little unfortunately. I have loved supras since I first watched fast and furious and first started working on cars, not really sure what it is about them..possibly the shape or the mad engine haha.

So yeah that's me..hopefully I'm going to become involved a lot in this forum and I will see some of you lot on the road.

Guest chriswilson

Haha do I take it there's another Chris Wilson on here?

Im in grays (don't look down on me too much haha) so I can definitely make it down to blue water as long as my work allows it. I do 6 on 4 off so sods law I'm always working on event nights haha. Do I have to own a supra or is it okay to park my bmw in the distance haha.

I have a budget of about 3k for a supra if anybody is selling..I know this will only get me a n/a one but oh well haha