The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for a Supra (again)

Alex_GT

Hi guys, I joined a couple of years ago but at the time my budget was too low for what I was looking for in a Supra, so I got a manual E46 M3 instead. It is a nice car but horrible to drive. :thumbdown:

What can I get for a budget of £10,000? I am looking for a turbo manual, I have seen a few on sites like PistonHeads but they are around £15,000.:blink: Is that the going price for the turbo manual versions?

To be honest, pistonheads is a good website to "look" at cars, not to buy them. if you want good deals & good value for your money, buy supra projects of people here. Once you pay your membership (if you ahven't already) you gain access to sale forums where people sometimes sell their cars.

To be honest, pistonheads is a good website to "look" at cars, not to buy them. if you want good deals & good value for your money, buy supra projects of people here. Once you pay your membership (if you ahven't already) you gain access to sale forums where people sometimes sell their cars.

Yes I have had a look through the classifieds but couldn't find anything similar what I was looking for.

If it is a TT6 then you'd be looking anything between £12 - 17k for a decent one.

£10k TT6's have come up but it is rare and generally you get what you pay for.

Which model is the TT6?

Thanks for the information. To be honest I don't really mind about things like colour, just that it's a manual and turbo. The only other things really are that it is not a UK car and not modified, but it seems that unmodified Supra's that are already in the UK are virtually non-existent, so I'm not sure that I'm looking in the right places.

I suppose importing one is the only way of finding an example that fits these specifics, can anyone recommend any importers? (Apart from JM Imports).