The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PC Game for all the geeks.

Scoot

What is it?

An early access game currently available on steam. Priced at £22.99

I first was alerted to this when the missus tagged me on Facebook. Of course I immediately went out and bought a copy on steam. I've spent the past hour or so playing about with different engines and layouts, with varying results. My first V8 TT blew the contents of a compressor out the exhaust, which didn't go well.

Essentially, from what I can tell, it's something marketed at those of us who like to fiddle. I've always thought that racing games lacked a bit of R&D, it's all fine and well slapping a turbo on a car in GT5, but what if you could play about with compression rates and valve timing. I'd recommend it to anyone who's thought the same, and doesn't mind supporting an Indie game. There's some recognisable parts in there (S15 and Supra tailights for example) but it's pretty much free reign. You can design the widest, fattest bodied supercar with the biggest wing if you want, or you can make a small, nimble hatchback that weighs nothing and goes like brown stuff off a highly polished earth moving tool.

I remember the days when I'd play people online on strategy games. Anyone remember Command & Conquer 'Red Alert'? they were the days :D

Also...,

Command & Conquer Generals

Need for speed Hot Pursuit

I've got the whole C&C set for the pc in my room still. I never used to play any online games though just skirmish on the Playstation.

Saw this on steam but looked a bit expensive for what it was, I can see the appeal though.

I remember the days when I'd play people online on strategy games. Anyone remember Command & Conquer 'Red Alert'? they were the days :D

Also...,

Command & Conquer Generals

Need for speed Hot Pursuit

Loved C&C Red Alert and NFS Hot Pursuit. I don't really play any strategy games anymore though.