The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brands hatch

Supraleeturbo

I went tonight, was one of the busiest I've seen it and the weathers not even hot yet. I got there for 7 and had to sit in a big queue to get in so for anyone that does go next time get there between 6-7 I'd say.

Defo with all the chav speeding past and pushing in the front of the que but all in was a good meet

Defo with all the chav speeding past and pushing in the front of the que but all in was a good meet

I know, cheeky *@@!s We went there for 6, that was the best time for getting in. Go straight from work and clean the car whilst your there ;)!

People was still arriving at 9, was crazy!

It was a good night till I saw really young mums pushing new born baby's around in high hills and promo girl cloths lol was just waiting a staffie with a good studed chest lead lol

The mums were walking across the roads where the cars were going down into the lower car park.... crazy! Not an ideal crèche lol ;)

The mums were walking across the roads where the cars were going down into the lower car park.... crazy! Not an ideal crèche lol ;)

But the smell of weed and the crap music MUST help the babys sleep. LOL

Yes that was me talking to sam, His car is looking very good.

I WAS THE VERY BIG BLOKE. :)

Shocked Sam has decided to come over to the dark side and go Turbo. Whenever I spoke to him he always swore by his N/A and said turbos didn't interest him. He said he wanted to try and get the best power figures he could via other methods and stay away from forced induction. Oh well, I bet he's happy he changed his mind :D

Shocked Sam has decided to come over to the dark side and go Turbo. Whenever I spoke to him he always swore by his N/A and said turbos didn't interest him. He said he wanted to try and get the best power figures he could via other methods and stay away from forced induction. Oh well, I bet he's happy he changed his mind :D

He says it's now pushing max 410 bhp which has put a big smile on your face! I was surprised he went down that road but that's the thing, you men always change your mind!! I have an N/A and quite happy, won't be changing :D

I get what your saying fella but if we all met before hand and enter at the same time they can't split us

We got there for 6:00 and it was packed then, you would have to meet somewhere else and ensure you went in the que one after the other at the entrance. It would be good to pull it off. Happens every month so maybe worth a try one month :)

He says it's now pushing max 410 bhp which has put a big smile on your face! I was surprised he went down that road but that's the thing, you men always change your mind!! I have an N/A and quite happy, won't be changing :D

Fair enough lol.

Hi Claire, don't think I've met you before? Whereabouts in Kent are you from?

You should get yourself along to Bluewater. :thumbs:

Been a couple of times with Sam and my old Celica :) It was okay, enjoyed brands last night though and will be taking my girl there to show off her new wheels :D

- - - Updated - - -

*with Sam and with my old Celica (God dam touchscreen phone)