The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop TT on Autotrader

Sanya

Although what the others have said is true, if the advert is accurate, it's a bargain price imo.

That blue isn't overly common.

It's a factory TT Aero!!!!

It's unmolested so will appreciate nicely.

Low mileage.

I do wonder why it has been for sale so long, but is that just because people like us who know about the company just wave it off as a dud, and people not like us won't spend £10k on a 20 year old car.

I'd be interested to see what someone who knows Supras inside out would think of it seen in the flesh.

I think you,ve hit the nail on the head Jon . I know that the dealer selling this car have had it on sale quite a while , but if the advert is correct in its description it could be a very good buy . These Aerotops are going up in value quite steadily however , this one with this colour is even rarer than most.

But before putting any money down on a Aerotop always check the engine and chassis numbers , as a lot of NA Aerotop Supra,s have had a TT transplant .So if its a genuine factory built Aerotop the numbers will be correct with the factory .

I was going to look at this one but it was removed from auto trader before I had the chance and I landed a car I also put off going up to see there stock after running reviews through Google on them then seeing forum posts from years back and recent so I stayed clear but I think its worth a look and too be honest its an Aero and these are rare in them selves let alone in that color. As said above if all in good order then worth the money but you can barter.

If that's an original TT, and that's original Storm blue paint, for once, it's not massively over priced. Unfortunately though, as said, you'd have to go and see it and make sure the numbers match.

If it is original, it's as rare as rocking horse poo!

It's actually where I bought my aero, he took my fucked civic as a p/x at full price. Wouldn't use again though just due to the fact or where he got me too view the car. It's not like a car lot as the pictures make out its 6/7 scoops parked up a cauldisack. I got lucky. But there's horror stories were not ment to speak about them however.