The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going Single at SRD

uzzyuzzy

I've had my current supra RZ-S for just over a year, my previous was an original GZ aerotop which I very much regretted selling.

So the current car was running BPU and there were a number of printouts showing 400 to 420 BHP. I decided more power was needed, so ordered the HKS T04Z kit from Lee at SRD.

Lee is currently doing the conversion as well as sorting any issues with the car to ensure optimum running performance and reliability.

Bits being done;

Toucan

Syvecs install for auto

SRD Water line kit for T04Z

Intake kit with K&N

NGK Racing plugs

Extra gearbox cooler

Twin 044 pumps with hanger

ID1000 injectors

Top feed rail

All lines and filter

FPR

TRD Mounts

Early brackets

New OEM crank pulley

HKS Timing belt

HKS Vernier Cam pulleys

Greddy pulleys

Here are some pics of the car before going to SRD;

I will be selling all the bits that come off the car when going single in the near future.

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

20140504_202831_resized.jpg

20140524_153631_resized_1.jpg

IMG-20141101-WA0008.jpg

Edited by uzzyuzzy
X (see edit history)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Mahmood , looks like you,re going to be throwing a serious wedge of spondula,s on this , with some serious power gains.

I,m not sure if you remember but , you once had a beautiful silver Aerotop that wanted for nothing ...... well thought I,d send you a pic of it when I was in Belgium recently . And let me reassure you it,s the best car of the 3 Supes I,ve owned and it always gets a crowd when parked up .

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

Hey Mahmood , looks like you,re going to be throwing a serious wedge of spondula,s on this , with some serious power gains.

I,m not sure if you remember but , you once had a beautiful silver Aerotop that wanted for nothing ...... well thought I,d send you a pic of it when I was in Belgium recently . And let me reassure you it,s the best car of the 3 Supes I,ve owned and it always gets a crowd when parked up .

Ofcourse I remember you, although I feel sad letting my aero go it has gone to a good home.

Remember if you ever sell ask me first lol

Is it starting from BPU level? Sorry should have mentioned that.

All depends what options you go for as the HKS range is not cheap! My best advice would be speak to Lee as he has some good price precision turbo kits of his own. Plus if you have upgraded UK spec brakes there is no need to upgrade the brake system around 600bhp, unless your fusy like me ;). The cost mentioned above should get you 600bhp easily, which is way faster than your BPU range.

All depends what options you go for as the HKS range is not cheap! My best advice would be speak to Lee as he has some good price precision turbo kits of his own. Plus if you have upgraded UK spec brakes there is no need to upgrade the brake system around 600bhp, unless your fusy like me ;). The cost mentioned above should get you 600bhp easily, which is way faster than your BPU range.

Thanks for the info jazz, it gives the newbie a slightly better picture on how heavy pockets are required before taking it to the next level ;)