The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey Supra fans(My story)

Guest Iceman217

Guest Iceman217

What's up guys.

So this is my story...

I've always had love for fast cars especially japanese models. I grew up watching the f&f movies and always adored the supra and the r34 skyline.

Throughout the years as a little boy I never acknowledged the fact that my grandfather had bought a twin turbo eu spec mk4 supra a year prior to my birth, and I never really

realised it till I became a teenager(a couple years back).

Now that I've got my driving license and I've been driving a lot, he gave me the chance to drive his supra. And yes it is still bone stock and it is an amazing piece of engineering.

Fast smooth and handles great. My dream has become reality and the best part is that he's chosen to give it me.

So yes, here I am waiting for the day to get to see his supra in my garage. It's a blue mica metallic supra 100% stock with the factory hood scoop and oem wheels.

I promise I'll keep it that way, the only thing I'll ever change is the wheels and tyres and convert the eu headlights to 97/98 spec 2 headlights....and that is why I'm here. :)

welcome :) where abouts in Malta are you from? I had to come to Malta to play pool last year and loved it, it was st Pauls bay we were in I think from memory, I saw a supra when I was over there too so I had to take a pic......

not sure if you have seen it around or not?

got any pics of your new supra?

- - - Updated - - -

just seen youv now put a pic up lol, looks very nice mate :thumbs:

Very lucky to have one handed down in the family mate... Good luck and hope it all goes to plan. Keep us updated.

If I dont crash mine I would want my son to have my one , hopefully it wouldnt be a pile of rust by then ,

lucky man enjoy it , I expect you will bpu it after a while totally transforms the cars .