The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's your favourite Fast & Furious Movie?

Supra2jze

Just watched Fast 7 it was way too action packed, thought I was watching the wrong film at one point. Ending was sad & was nice to see the Supra back even though it was 30 seconds! But am I the only one that still likes the first Fast & the Furious Movie the best? (Originals are usually the best)

Number one seems to be the most realistic & has the best scenes in terms of racing involved & overall synopsis. It was also this film that got me loving the Supra at the age of 9.

Yes, you have to admit the 'action' in the recent Fast & Furious movies has certainly got this franchise more popular & has taken off but I'm more old skool..., prefer the races rather than people jumping off planes & ‘Gods eye’ flying around lol.

It's funny to think this Film started off with street-racers & then went off track to being the worlds most wanted criminals.

But yeah to sum up;

When I ask people what’s your favourite movie out of the Fast & Furious... This is the typical response I get.

Response: Fast 5, 6, Tokyo Drift oh & 4

Me: Hwb the first two?

Response: I’ve never watched them

My list:

1. Fast & The Furious

2. 2 Fast 2 Furious

3. Fast 5

4. Fast 6

5. Fast 7

6. Fast 4

7. Tokyo Drift

So what’s your favourite Fast & Furious movie?

1st film is class 2nd film is that, 2nd best, toyko drift had some quality driving scenes, the rest are shite

The first film was a life changer for me personally, I didnt see it til late 04 at which point i was into lets say illegal activities, this film give me something to work towards, Now i know im not the only person this effected in a postive way which is why I think so many follow the series of movies and also why so many are emotional by the Death of Paul Walker

Seems to be a lot of hatred for Tokyo drift. If nothing else, there are some great cars in it (RB26 S15 :drool: ) and the soundtrack is great.

It had a pointless story, Hillbilly style hero.

Granted there were some nice cars, and it has the only thing ever that I liked from Veilside..... but as a film it was crap.

"downbeat" shold be my nickname. Well everyone is banging on about f&f7 meet at the cinema. Sounds like my idea of hell. Id rather eat a bin bag full of hair.

I have not gone to the cinema in years, watching that crap would be a terrible way to break that streak.

I might watch it on Dvd or the tv in the future..... either way I'm not fussed and hope they all died at the end :D

It had a pointless story, Hillbilly style hero.

Yup, complete moro. I did like his pro stock Chevelle though.

Granted there were some nice cars, and it has the only thing ever that I liked from Veilside..... but as a film it was crap.

The RX7 or the NSX?

The most depressing part of the post is that you where 9 in 2001!

:D

None and Tokyo Drift was utter $#@!e :D

Agree with the latter :taped:

Only one I like is the first one. I can't be doing with all the far fetched stunts and cgi in the others.

Yup spot on.

Absolutely love the first one and the story line though.

I agree :)