The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul Walker- supra is best f&f car

Marcus GTE

Not seen the f&f 7 yet but checking twitter/here it seems everyone is loving the inclusion of Paul's personal white supra.

Here is a bit from an interview with him where he talks about it. Thought it might be of interest. :)

Paul Walker in an interview (PASMag) answering the question, “what is your favorite car from the Fast and Furious movies?”

Paul: I really like the 2JZ in the Supra. I love that motor, it’s a lot of fun. The Supras are a f*ckin’ kick in the pants. I finally got one recently — I got a ’95, a white one with really low miles — it’s got under 30,000 miles on it. It’s all stock! I’m so tempted to build that thing up because that one was really fun. Remember how ridiculous they looked with those wide body kits on the Supras? They looked mean! That car is really, really — that’s a fun car. The RB26 in the R34 is a really fun motor, although super temperamental; not nearly as reliable as the 2JZ. But an RB26, whether it’s a R32, R33 or R34 Skyline is a really fun car. I’m not a big fan of the 35, the drive itself — it’s just, I don’t know — I think it’s relatively uninspired. You just don’t have enough exhilaration, there’s not enough driver input anymore. I’m like the old school guy, I like the art of driving. And there’s no denying the way things are going, you know, with this Formula One type — whether it’s DCT or the Porsche one, the new PDK is really good — but I like the manual transmission. I just like it. And I’m disappointed to see — I know for sure that it’s going away — it’s going to be a thing of the past.

Credit to:

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/52910/one-last-ride-toyota-supra-returns-to-furious-7

Edited by Marcus GTE (see edit history)