The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your only young once but you can be immature forever

ShawnPreece

Just went out my parents place today to sort a few bits out for my car, they are both at work so I walked in the house and saw that mum had been playing about making shapes with balloons (she's always loved ballon animals), here is what I walked in to see....

Now I might be 27 years old but I couldn't resist leaving it like this before I left the house....

You're going to hell :D

Room for two?

I recently drew a cock on the second page of a flip chart in our office. Put the top page back. One of my business partners will do some training with our new staff next week for sure and I am on holiday.

I hope I never grow up or I would be suicidal.

H.

Room for two?

I recently drew a cock on the second page of a flip chart in our office. Put the top page back. One of my business partners will do some training with our new staff next week for sure and I am on holiday.

H.

Haha nice one :D snap I'm never growing up either :D

3 balls only on a Supra Forum lol

One of them is tucked through a hole in the paper to hold them there and so only 2 are showing, still haven't heard from mum yet lol

Room for two?

H.

We had a guy who joined us at work who drew a massive one on the bosses whiteboard while he was on a business trip and didn't realise it was a permanent marker. Even trying his hardest to get rid of it, you could still clearly see it.

He didn't last long. :D

I'm a fire fighter in London. Our helmets have 2 visors, a heat reflective gold one that covers all the face and a smaller one that covers just the eyes.

At a station I used to be at a few years ago one of the guv'nors got all bent out of shape and lost his sense of humour over knobs being drawn on lockers so he had a big chunder about it....so the lads drew a big knob on his gold visor and 2 small knobs on his eye visors...

It was hilarious at the first job he went to after that....everyone was waiting for him to pull his visor down. Laugh...we almost shat a kidney!

Now I check my visor before every shout....just incase...lol.