The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone's on here old Red Uk spec

Graham1984

I was at my mates house yesterday who lives in Stedham West Sussex. A guy up the road from him used to own a blue R34, but when we were passing yesterday a Red uk spec was in it's place. The Reg was N501PPJ.

The car looked in good condition but had a little bit of lacquer peel on the bonnet, and what looked like silver/chrome badges. Was this anyones on here?

This would be me :)

It was the first day she'd been on the road for 3-4 years so was a good spot fella.

Im now searching through the board for the teething problems I've encountered.

Oh and yeah, It was a press car. Was used for the Top Gear magazine review and a fair few photo shoots

This would be me :)

It was the first day she'd been on the road for 3-4 years so was a good spot fella.

Im now searching through the board for the teething problems I've encountered.

Oh and yeah, It was a press car. Was used for the Top Gear magazine review and a fair few photo shoots

I never realised there was another forum member so close by; I'm in Midhurst and used to have the red NA you would of seen when you came into common view (mates house) now and then.

Has the Gtr been sold now then? I always used to like seeing (and hearing) it, although I always thought it needed the rear spoiler :D