The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wiring help, no lights, heater, dimmer

johnd-mkiv

In the process of putting the car back together after full respray, done a fusebox relocate to the boot following the guide on here but on powering the car up its not behaving it self :(

I've checked the fusebox wiring 3 times all colours correspond to each joint.

checked fuses in the main one all are fine, started checking drivers footwell and some fuses have no power to them (fuse is fine) the fuses with no power are as follows

Tail 10A (no power)

Mir-HTR 10A (no power)

Panel 10A (no power)

St 7.5A ( no power)

Pulled the headlight relay just above the small fuse box in the footwell tested it and works fine, put a test probe on the socket I get power to the trigger wire when the lights are switched on to the stalk but strangely have power on the oposite contact witch should be grounded to activate the solenoid, if j remove solenoid cap plug in an manually push the solenoid I get side lights and power to the fuse.

high beam flasher works but pushing it forward does nothing

Brake lights, hazards, indecators, windows, alarm, wipers, horn all working

I'm not a fan of wiring this is about my limit on tracing stuff not sure where to go from here (apart from SRD) :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

John

Been through the earths that I can see all seem good have cleaned up the front earths under the wings, the ones at the bottoms of the door pilars are like new, just wondering if all he above fuses with no power are fed from the same wire.

That would have been a god send :)