The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone. Brought my dream

Guest MakGen

Guest MakGen

image-831e678182784b37c1a4c823a4756a080325dedf2618ba96041016505cf2eb26-V.jpg

It's not very good condition as interior but engine and gearbox and cluch is good also as suspension. 1995 na w58

Big plans on her. Now its called "Grey crocodile"

Guest MakGen

Car is allready have a full soundproof wrap inside, so I think to do a good sound, new lether seats, full body paint, maybe to put turbo on it, but I don't know much about it yet :). on ebay turbo kit for £1000 is it to cheap? Will it be reliable?

Guest MakGen
Leave the ebay stuff alone. Speak to Craig from Rocketdog (member on here) as this is his area of expertise. Forum name: dr_jekyll

Thank you, will do.

Guest MakGen

Doesn't have any mods yet, it's all stock. I would be happy to get around 400 wbhp and yes, I know that I need a new gear box too. I just brought it and too busy with work. Travel around uk and car is in manchester, but it will be move to Letchworth on next week, My work trip will be till August so I thought to start digging and work out a plan of tuning. Maybe if I get lucky enough star tune while I'm travel.

Edited by MakGen (see edit history)