The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Temp insurance

adam1983

Ok so here is my story:

I'm working and living in Cyprus and have finally been able to book my car onto a ship in July to come over.

The car is currently sorn'd but was wondering if it is possible to get temp insurance to enable me to drive the car to the port?

The car is a jspec which seems to make it very difficult for some reason.

I have until July so not in a major rush to sort anything.

Any suggestions much appreciated [emoji4]

You'd need to tax it too, might be easier and cheaper to get it trailored to the port ?

One of those recovery style trucks would be ideal. Might have a look into that if anywhere hires them.

Have had a look at trailers but would need a car with tow hook too which I don't have so would need to hire separately

One of those recovery style trucks would be ideal. Might have a look into that if anywhere hires them.

Have had a look at trailers but would need a car with tow hook too which I don't have so would need to hire separately

I meant pay someone to trailer it, how far is it to the port from your house ?