The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOP 10 cars of F&F

soulfreak

I think thats fair enough!

Considering the entire franchise was built off the Japanese modified car scene and the Supra was the car the film's Jap car scene adviser to the movie, owned. Therefore it was chosen to represent it!

mistake me if I'm wrong wasn't it the LA car street race scene that the film based around. obviously it isn't now but the first was.

Now its more of a Action, speed, race, girls and great cars :) with a great story spanning them all.

Am I the only one who used to love the first films but as it went on I lost all love for it?

I think the best ones are 1 and 3. I think the next ones went waaay too far for no reason at all.

I saw them all at the theatre and still regret paying for the tickets.

Am I the only one who used to love the first films but as it went on I lost all love for it?

I think the best ones are 1 and 3. I think the next ones went waaay too far for no reason at all.

I see where your coming from but for me they are my part of my favourite films collection. I like the way they all play into each other's back to front just like Star Wars haha :)

Yeah thats right, JDM culture in the states. Not the scene in Japan :)

It was a chap from Supraforums who advised the producers about it what kids do to their cars.. so they tried to sex it up movie style and added loads of NOS in the process ;)

The depiction of the meets in the F&F films make me smile. I'm still waiting for someone to turn up wearing shiny hot pants to the Basingstoke meet on a chilly Sunday in November.

I think I must be strange, I think they've been utter shite as each new movie comes out.

Started off about undercover cops in a street racing scene and from the newest trailer, they're now racing inside skyscrapers and hanging off the rear wing 100s of feet in the air??

It's not quite bread trays on the back wheels of a corsa is it?

I loved the first film because they tried to at least look at the tuning scene, the franchise has since moved into an action film genre with feature cars in it.. not so much about racing anymore. I suppose the theme of them being in a boosting gang is still there, just more far fetched as each movie goes on. Its fun stuff if you dont take any of it seriously :)

The depiction of the meets in the F&F films make me smile. I'm still waiting for someone to turn up wearing shiny hot pants to the Basingstoke meet on a chilly Sunday in November.

Indeed, good job they didnt do the scene in Basingstoke really isnt it ;)